Fast, friendly, & reliable service from YOUR neighborhood plumber and gas fitter!
Why Use Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting?
My company is me, Tim Whistler and my team. We have a reputation for quality service. When we provide services for you, my name and reputation is attached to that service.
What are the Benefits of Working with Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting?
Licensed and insured. This should be a given. However, check with other plumbing and gas contractors and you will be surprised to see how many are not properly certified or carry no, or substandard, insurance. With Tim Whistler Plumbing and Gas fitting, your work will be performed by a licensed and insured technician.
By the book. Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting installs all plumbing and gas fitting materials and equipment to manufacturers’ specifications and has work inspected when code requires.
Beyond Code. Many companies state that they perform their jobs to local code. The definition of code is the minimum requirements to allow a job to pass inspection. At Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting, we believe that code is a starting point. We perform all of our work to local and national codes, but offer and suggest options and an installation process that go well beyond code.
Customer Satisfaction. Since we are an owner run operation, we are a small enough to care about each customer; but are a large enough to take care of any problem and stand behind our word and work.
Mission Statement of Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting
- To provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing and gas fitting service available.
- To offer only top quality materials and name brands that command public trust. Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting and quality are synonymous in plumbing and gas fitting maintenance.
- To follow superior ethical policies in business practice by keeping customers informed of the costs and options associated with their service requests. Our customers authorize all aspects of the job before it has begun.
- To offer all service in a clean, polite and courteous manner with attention to detail and protection of customers homes and property.
- To remember each customer is the reason we are in business and we wish to continue our business relationships for many years.
- To give back to the community and to recognize that good will is worth more than monetary gain when worthwhile causes are helped.
- Frank Camardi, Master Plumber and Gasfitter
- Mike Fleming, Technician
- Adrian Hairston, Apprentice
- Matt Pizer, Journeyman Plumber
- Mike Pizer, Technician
- Mike Rogers, Technician
- Tom Roszkowski, Office/Warehouse Manager
- Robert Wagner, Journeyman Plumber and Gasfitter
- Maria Gorrick, Office Manager, email@example.com
Quotes from Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas Fitting
“The society which scorns excellence in plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy: neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water.” – John William Gardner 10/8/1912 – 2/16/2002